About Freshfel Europe Membership
Freshfel Europe’s members and associated members are from within the EU and in countries further abroad with an interest in the European fruit and vegetable market. Freshfel Europe’s members incorporate over 150 companies and national associations of producers, importers, shippers and exporters, distributors, wholesalers, retailers and their service providers, such as logistics and reefer transportation, as well as seed companies and crop protection companies.
Freshfel Europe members benefit from:
- The ability to exchange views and develop common positions with counterparts engaged in similar activities
- The ability to influence the European decision-making process and to attend a number of consultative and advisory meetings with the European Commission, the European Parliament and other EU-level and global institutions
- The networking opportunities offered by an association with an international dimension
- The ability to strengthen the fruit and vegetable sector on the international trade scene and vis-à-vis competing sectors
- The ability to obtain support in accessing and understanding EU legislation
- Preferential access to a number of meetings, conferences and congresses
- Immediate access to regular information regarding legislative and sector developments
- Access to key statistical data on production, trade and consumption developments and trends
- The services of a multilingual Brussels-based Secretariat for answers to questions relating to the fruit and vegetable supply chain
Interested in Freshfel Europe membership?
To become a Freshfel Europe member please complete the application form here.
Further information about Freshfel Europe and membership is also available in the brochures below. If you would like more information, please contact the Freshfel Europe Secretariat.