At the occasion of Fruit Logistica 2015 in Berlin, Freshfel Europe, the European fresh produce association, gave two presentations on the trade of exotic fruit and on organic agriculture. The presentation on trade of exotic fruit can be downloaded here, while the presentation on organic farming can be downloaded here.
- So far ‘worst case scenario’ avoided but Brexit impact on fresh produce sector mounting with extra costs totalling €55 million 20/01/2021
- Freshfel Europe urges Trade Commissioner for swift solutions to secure EU fresh produce exports to India without unnecessary red tape resulting from the new Indian Order on non-GM certification 19/01/2021
- 2020 Freshfel Europe Consumption Monitor shows strong positive 4% increase in EU fresh fruit and vegetable consumption 11/01/2021
- Freshfel Europe launches #SpeakUp4FruitVeg campaign for 2021 International Year of Fruits and Vegetables 05/01/2021
- Freshfel Europe calls for urgent need to ensure free movement of essential goods to & from the UK in crucial Christmas pre-Brexit period 21/12/2020