Our mission is to create a favourable environment for the fresh fruit and vegetables sector, to facilitate the competitiveness of fresh produce, to improve the efficiency of the supply chain, to assist operators complying with the highest food and plant safety rules, to enhance the position of fresh fruit and vegetables in international trade as well as in research and innovation, and to secure a favourable environment to promote the benefits of fresh produce, with the ultimate goal of stimulating the consumption of fresh fruit and vegetables. As a representative of the complete supply chain, we strive for a competitive business environment, for a good coordination, transparency, and exchange among all the relevant stakeholders, and to secure that the sector adheres to the highest quality to satisfy the consumers.
- Freshfel Headlines 6 – 2019 06/12/2019
- Freshfel Europe calls for a fresh fruit and vegetables-in-all-policies approach in its 2019-2024 priorities for the EU institutions presented in the European Parliament 03/12/2019
- Fresh Times 5 – 2019 31/10/2019
- The Spanish Ministry of Agriculture and the Region of Murcia show their support for the World Citrus Organization in its official presentation at Fruit Attraction 2019 22/10/2019
- Freshfel Europe and Aprifel’s ‘Follow me to be Healthy with Europe’ campaign reaches over 1,000 Twitter followers who are joining the campaign’s #400gChallenge 14/10/2019