Our mission is to create a favourable environment for the fresh fruit and vegetables sector, to facilitate the competitiveness of fresh produce, to improve the efficiency of the supply chain, to assist operators complying with the highest food and plant safety rules, to enhance the position of fresh fruit and vegetables in international trade as well as in research and innovation, and to secure a favourable environment to promote the benefits of fresh produce, with the ultimate goal of stimulating the consumption of fresh fruit and vegetables. As a representative of the complete supply chain, we strive for a competitive business environment, for a good coordination, transparency, and exchange among all the relevant stakeholders, and to secure that the sector adheres to the highest quality to satisfy the consumers.
- Freshfel Headlines 5 – 2018 03/10/2018
- Freshfel input to amended Proposal for a Directive on UTPs 01/10/2018
- Fresh Times 4 – 2018 31/08/2018
- Freshfel Headlines 4 – 2018 03/08/2018
- Fresh Times 3 – 2018 11/07/2018