The Fresh Times collects fun promotion initiatives in the fruit and vegetable sector. It wants to encourage good ideas and spread best practices. In this edition, you can find the following initiatives:
- Note from the editor: Halloween: The yearly horror is back?
- U.K.: The resurrection of Pumpkinstein….
- Spain: Halloween greetings from Murcia
- London: Forget about pumpkins…
- United States: Halloween grapes from where it all began…
- Europe: Highlights of this year’s apple season
- Germany: New food magazine on a mission to educate kids
- U.S.A. / U.K.: The whole spectrum of Fruit Emoji’s
- Hungary: The celebration of the “paprika” in its full swing
- Belgium: Catchy tunes for the benefits of broccoli and carrots
If you have information about exciting promotion campaigns all over the world, please send it to the Freshfel secretariat so that we can share it.
To view or download the full document, please click here.