The Fresh Times collects fun promotion initiatives in the fruit and vegetable sector. It wants to encourage good ideas and spread best practices. In this edition, you can find the following initiatives:
- Brussels: This summer is for sports, isnÂ´t it?
- Brazil: AthleteÂ´s power with Brazilian super fruits
- United States: They say, the hope it is “apPeeling”
- U.K.: Only a healthy team is a good team
- Germany: 3:0 for fresh produce consumption
- Germany II: The fruit division becomes a football field
- Spain: Female sports goes banana
- U.K.: Fit for the future?
- France: I am nine years old and I love to eat vegetables
- Switzerland: Veggies at prime time
- The Netherlands: B(sn)ack to school
- U.K. again: Free riding with the blueberries
If you have information about exciting promotion campaigns all over the world, please send it to the Freshfel secretariat so that we can share it.
To view or download the full document, please click here.